We provide this material to help you navigate the challenges presented by the claims and litigation process. While we do our absolute best to keep this site up to date, we cannot guarantee the information is to-the-minute current. As a result, the information here is not intended to be a substitute for talking with a lawyer. Pro tip: Since talking to one of us is free, if you have any questions, we suggest you reach out to us directly at 866-835-6529.
Contingent fee work
Coopers LLP represents people on a contingent basis. That means we advance the court costs and case expenses. We obtain our fees by taking a percentage of any money recovered and get reimbursed for the costs and expenses from any money recovered. If we are not successful, we do not hold you responsible for any fees, costs, or expenses.
State bar rules require us to make sure anyone visiting this site understands some key points:
- Nothing on this web site constitutes a warranty or prediction regarding a potential outcome.
- None of the information on this web site constitutes legal advice or opinion relating to your specific situation.
- Reading the information on this site or contacting us by email or phone does not by itself create an attorney-client relationship.
- No one should act or refrain from acting based on any information posted on this site. You must rely on the advice of a licensed attorney.
- This web site and its contents might be considered advertising under your state’s laws.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, we recommend doing due diligence on the lawyers you are considering hiring. We are happy to answer any questions about our skills and provide written information about our qualifications. If we do not feel your case is appropriate for us or is in a jurisdiction where we are not admitted to practice, we will usually be able to make a referral to someone who is likely to be able to help you.
Miles B. Cooper is the lawyer responsible for this site. Miles can be reached at:
1005 Sansome Street, Suite 330
San Francisco, CA 94111
Last updated: November 11, 2021